A girls’s tag group match is ready for AEW Dynamite for the Sept. 14 episode.
The match was initially deliberate to be Hikaru Shida teaming with the Interim AEW Girls’s Champion Toni Storm to face Serena Deeb and Dr. Britt Baker. Now, because of Baker taking out Shida on AEW Darkish in her locker room, a alternative needed to be made. Athena was chosen to now be Storm’s companion. Baker acknowledged that if she will’t have her alternative of a tag group companion, Jamie Hayter, then Storm can’t have the companion she wished both.
Outcomes from the Sept. 13 AEW Darkish are –
- Penelope Ford def. Alice Crowley
- Skye Blue & Queen Aminata def. Emi Sakura & Diamante
Outcomes from the Sept. 12 AEW Darkish:Elevation are –
- Athena defeated Emi Sakura
- Hikaru Shida defeated Christina Marie
- Nyla Rose & Marina Shafir (w/ Vickie Guerrero) defeated JC Storm &. Joelle Clift
- Julia Hart defeated Tiara James
Examine again in with Diva Filth for extra information and outcomes from the ladies of AEW.